Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blood On My Tracks.

All right, this list will be for the total Dylanologists.

The following will be a list of an all time per track 20 song Dylan double album. I will take what will be in my opinion to be my two favorite (NOT what are the most important, best, etc..) track ones, twos, threes, etc from Dylan’s catalog (CD’s! – Album track listings are different) up to ten with one caveat, there can’t be more than one song off of any record. This is important because one record might have the all time favorite track one and five in my opinion but I will have to choose one or the other. I will be working from all original studio albums and the Bootleg Series Volume 1,2, and 3 and Tell Tale Signs (excluding alternate versions of previously released songs). I will exclude live recordings, compilations, greatest hits.

I did not include Together Through Life. Not enough time to soak it in yet.

This should end up being (for me) a definitive Bob Mix CD 2-fer.

No comments:

Post a Comment