Friday, May 2, 2008

TOP TEN ALBUMS OF ALL TIME

Following this post is my own top ten albums of all time list. It took quite a while to arrive at my final ten let me tell you. The list in the end reflects more of an "essential" personal list for me as opposed to any idea of where I may think these fall in the pantheon of recorded pop music. I ain't that smart anyway. It was wonderful going through the process and writing up a piece for each record, sifting through all those memories new and old. I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. great writing! Street Legal! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by 'Songs for the Journey' and putting me on to your blog. I really enjoyed your top 10. I love 'Darkness on the Edge of Town', too - often an overlooked Springsteen album but probably my favourite. As for 3 Dylan albums in the top 10, I can only concur - I might even have had more!

    ReplyDelete